Is your organization looking to support a local nonprofit through charitable giving, volunteering, partnerships or looking for a spot to hold your next board retreat or company outing? Ferry Beach may be able to meet your needs. Review this page and explore our website to see if we are a match. If so, we'd love to hear from you. Just fill out the form below. If not, perhaps you and your family would like to visit us at some point for a summer getaway close to home.
Ferry Beach is a retreat and conference center located on the coast of southern Maine. Our beautiful 32-acre beachfront campus features many meeting and celebration spaces, a variety of lodging options, wide porches and outdoor gathering spaces, an art studio, an outdoor chapel, a performing arts space, and a wonderful dining center. It is a place of renewal and rejuvenation for families, couples, and individuals.
A Non-Profit with big goals
- Develop & enhance activities to draw in more local community members
- Attract new programs and events year-round
- Partner with local businesses and other nonprofits to create events, activities and fundraisers
- Develop a master plan for the facility improvement and modernization needs and partner with corporate sponsors and donors to raise funds to enhance our facilities.
- Intensify shoreline protection measures and continue to lead our community in that effort
- Expand leadership development opportunities.
- Diversify board leadership.
Capital Needs Fundraising
Annual capital fundraising campaigns help Ferry Beach work towards improvements and modernization of the buildings on our 119-year-old campus. Recent capital campaigns brought heating and cooling into our theater building and helped us build an ADA compliant boardwalk to our beach. People and businesses can donate to help us share youth camps, family camps for struggling families and support our efforts to provide art and culture to our community.
Annually, Ferry Beach holds an annual Fall Festival silent auction with items donated from our membership and the local business community. Funds raised at this event are used to help with our operational and maintenance needs.
Corporations may support our facility maintenance and modernization needs by providing monetary or in-kind donations, sponsoring and supporting our events and activities, participating in vendor give-back donations, and by holding corporate events & programs at our facility. Continuing to support our facilities provides more opportunity for our partnerships with other nonprofits and community members.