Join us on June 13th for a Barbeque Style Community Dinner. Learn More
What is Ferry Beach?
Ferry Beach Park Association is a retreat and conference center located on the coast of southern Maine. We offer engaging conferences, retreats, vacations, and youth camp, plus meeting and celebration spaces on our beautiful 32-acre oceanfront campus.
Wake up by the sea in our quaint cottages and halls, or at our campsites in the Grove. Our relaxed campus features a sand volleyball court, two playgrounds, an art studio, fire pit, outdoor chapel, and of course, the beach! Our dining hall provides healthy, delicious food and good coffee–no shopping, cooking, or cleaning necessary. And since this is Maine, lobsters are available every week!
At Ferry Beach, we create, practice and promote radical hospitality. We believe that the key to making the world a better place, a world that works for all of us, while taking care of our precious planet, is to practice loving compassion and kindness in the form of welcome and care. As an “advance” center, our hospitality seeks to be generative.
Ferry Beach is a welcoming non-profit member organization. One visit to Ferry Beach and you'll know why generations of families and friends love it here. Join us this summer in our 117th year!
Read more about Ferry Beach.
Member of Ferry Beach? Find information on our Members' Page!
Show your love by giving to Ferry Beach. Your gifts are essential to the long term sustainability of Ferry Beach! Join others in becoming a sustainer!
Social Action/Social Justice Fundraiser. We are offering 2 products to buy to show your support.
We have a Yard Sign available for $25/each. The Yard Signs are corrugated plastic that will withstand the weather. 24"x18" with a stand, $25.
We also have a window cling for $10/each. The window cling is 5" X 5" and will stick to the inside of any window. Go here to order online! Or here to learn more about these products!
- General Summer Conference Information
Summer Conferences & Camps
- JUN 9-15: Work & Play
- JUN 9-12 or 12-15: Work, Play and Grow (Young Adult)
- JUN 10: Annual Meeting
- JUN 15-24: Profound Treasury >
- JUN 24-30 or JUN 30 - JUL 7: Youth Camps >
- JUL 7-13: RE Week >
- JUL 14-20: ChoralFest >
- JUL 14-21: GAYLA >
- JUL 21-22: Communal Music Making - Lessons in Mindfulness
- Jul 21-28: Yoga Retreat
- JUL 21-28: Kayaking & Paddle Boarding >
- JUL 22-27: Slow Fashion
- JUL 23-25: Reiki 1 & 2 Workshop
- JUL 28 - AUG 4: Family & Friends >
- AUG 4-11: UUFAF >
- AUG 5-10: Motivational Interviewing
- Aug 10 - 12: Understanding White Privilege
- AUG 11: Concert
- AUG 11-17: Circle of Music >
- AUG 11-17: Company of Women
- AUG 12-16: Women's Healing Retreat
- AUG 16: Evolutionary Astrology
- AUG 20-24: Soul Path Renewal
- AUG 19 - 23: Sacred Circle Dance at Ferry Beach
- AUG 26-29: Only Love
- AUG 26-28: The Beach Getaway
- AUG 28-31: Our Whole Lives for Young Professionals
- AUG 26 - SEP 1: Quilting by the Bay >
- AUG 31 - SEP 3: Labor Day Weekend
- SEP 2: Labor Day Eve Singing Vigil
- Family Conferences
- Adult Conferences
- Ferry Beach Art
- Saving Our Shoreline
- Minister and Musician of the Week
- Our New Mission