Show your love by giving to Ferry Beach.
Social Action/Social Justice Fundraiser. We are offering 2 products to buy to show your support.
We have a Yard Sign available for $25/each. The Yard Signs are corrugated plastic that will withstand the weather. 24"x18" with a stand, $25.
We also have a window cling for $10/each. The window cling is 5" X 5" and will stick to the inside of any window. Go here to order online! Or here to learn more about these products!
What is Ferry Beach?
Ferry Beach Park Association is a retreat and conference center located on the coast of southern Maine. We offer engaging conferences, retreats, vacations, and youth camp, plus meeting and celebration spaces on our beautiful 32-acre oceanfront campus.
Wake up by the sea in our quaint cottages and halls, or at our campsites in the Grove. Our relaxed campus features a sand volleyball court, two playgrounds, an art studio, fire pit, outdoor chapel, and of course, the beach! Our dining hall provides healthy, delicious food and good coffee–no shopping, cooking, or cleaning necessary. And since this is Maine, lobsters are available every week!
At Ferry Beach, we create, practice and promote radical hospitality. We believe that the key to making the world a better place, a world that works for all of us, while taking care of our precious planet, is to practice loving compassion and kindness in the form of welcome and care. As an “advance” center, our hospitality seeks to be generative.
Ferry Beach is a welcoming non-profit member organization. One visit to Ferry Beach and you'll know why generations of families and friends love it here. Join us this summer in our 116th year!
Read more about Ferry Beach.
Member of Ferry Beach? Find information on our Members' Page!
- NOV 24-26: Supporting Transgender Youth
- DEC 1-3: The Magic of Tarot
- DEC 28-29: FUUTURES Leadership Skills
- DEC 29 - JAN 1: Starting the New Year with Loving Intentions
- JAN 5-7: Setting Your Intentions
- JAN 13-15: Discovering Unconditional Love at the Dunes
- FEB 2-4: White Privilege
- FEB 16-19: Quilting Retreat
- FEB 20-23: Senior High Our Whole Lives
- FEB 23-25: Reiki Retreat
- MAR 9-11: Active Hope - Turning Pain to Power
- MAR 16-18: Parenting Our Teens with Compassion
Summer Conferences & Camps
- Annual Meeting
- JUN 9-15: Work & Play
- JUN 12-15: Work, Play and Grow (Young Adult)
- JUN 15-24: Profound Treasury
- JUL 7-13: RE Week
- JUL 14-20: ChoralFest
- JUL 14-21: GAYLA
- JUL 21-28: EcoSpirit
- Jul 21-28: Yoga Retreat
- JUL 21-28: Kayaking & Paddle Boarding
- JUL 22-27: Slow Fashion
- JUL 28 - AUG 4: Family & Friends
- AUG 4-11: UUFAF
- AUG 5-10: Motivational Interviewing
- AUG 11-17: Circle of Music
- AUG 11-17: Company of Women
- AUG 12-16: Women's Healing Retreat
- AUG 26-28: Only Love
- AUG 26-28: The Beach Getaway
- General Summer Conference Information >
- Family Conferences
- Adult Conferences
- Winter Retreats >
- Ferry Beach Art
- Saving Our Shoreline
- Ferry Beach Ecology
- Minister and Musician of the Week
- Sign Up
- Mission 2017
- Holiday Share Party