Become a Sustaining Donor
We’re growing. Last year has been our busiest ever. Our members are energized and a core group of our donors are generously giving so that we can keep up with years of deferred maintenance and debt. This enthusiastic group of members is excited to include more people! Won’t you join us?
As you know, Ferry Beach is so much more than just 32 acres and 19 buildings on the beach in beautiful southern Maine. Ferry Beach is the thousands of people who build the community anew each week, enjoy our unique educational and personal growth opportunities and renew their spirit.
We need your help! In 2016-17: We’re launching our first ever, year end annual giving/Sustaining Donor campaign. We know you love Ferry Beach and we are hoping you will enthusiastically and generously join us. Over the past several years Ferry Beach has increased its revenue by over 50% while controlling expenses.
We’re barely in the black and we have a long list of building and capital needs.
Increased annual giving has funded significant improvements in our conferences and campus facilities over the past few years.
124 Strong. Sustaining donors are the backbone of our recovery. They commit to provide a monthly gift to Ferry Beach. Won’t you consider joining us?
Our goal is 200 sustaining donors, investing each month in Ferry Beach. Sustaining Donors appreciate the value, history and beauty of this place. The incredibly loving community of Ferry Beach has touched them deeply.
Sustaining donors invest in the Beach for future generations. They provide a tax deductible; ongoing annual donation paid either monthly ($15 minimum), annually or quarterly ($50 minimum) through credit card charge or check.
To become a Sustaining Donor, please click "Become a Sustaining Donor" , or you can print out this authorization form and mail or fax it to Ferry Beach:
Thank you so very much.
(Life membership is not granted through an accumulation of Sustaining Donor gifts totaling $1000.)
- FEB 15-18: Winter Quilting Retreat
- APR 12 - 14: Womens Spring Retreat
- APR 17-20: Art Quilters Retreat
- APR 26-28: Intro to Integrated Landscaping
- JUN 10-11: Spring Opening
- JUN 14-23: Profound Treasury
- JUN 23 - JUL 6: Youth Camps
- JUL 6-12: RE Week
- JUL 13-19: ChoralFest
- JUL 13-20: GAYLA
- JUL 24-27: The Well
- Jul 20-27: Yoga Retreat
- JUL 20-27: Paddle Power
- JUL 27 - AUG 3: Family & Friends
- AUG 3-10: UUFAF
- AUG 10-16: Circle of Music
- AUG 10-16: Company of Women
- AUG 18-21: Women's Healing Retreat
- AUG 18-22: Sacred Circle Dance
- AUG 18-22: Loss, Love, Hope and Recovery
- AUG 19-23: Motivational Interviewing
- AUG 19-23: Soul Path Discoveries
- AUG 24-28: Finding Hope
- AUG 24-27: The Beach Getaway
- AUG 24-30: Quilting by the Bay
- AUG 24-30: Listening Mind, Thinking Mind
- AUG 30 - SEP 2: Labor Day Weekend
- Summer Conference Information
- Schedule >
- Ferry Beach Art
- Saving Our Shoreline
- Minister and Musician of the Week
- Our New Mission
- FBPA Media Policy
- 2019 Brochure