Setting Your Intentions for the New Year
Monday, December 31, 2018
Start time: 4 pm - 6 pm
The last day of the calendar year is a good time to release all of the challenges that the past 12 months has brought. We will be gathering as a group for 90 minutes, getting to know one another and then spending some time talking about what we want to release from the 2018 calendar year.
We’ll intentionally release our 2018 year and its old cargo by symbolically creating a way to do that – depending on the weather we might symbolically throw items into a fire, we might symbolically attach our letting go items to rocks or shells at the beach and then let the Atlantic Ocean recycle them.
After releasing what we no longer need, we’ll take a little time to set our intentions for 2019 with a collage. Depending upon the number of participants, we will ask you to bring a dessert to share.
What does this cost? Nothing. We want you to join us to create a fabulous 2019, full of prosperity and love. We hope you will share your good fortune with us in 2019! Once you sign up, you will be contacted regarding your participation. There are rooms available at Ferry Beach or you may just come for the workshop!
Questions? Contact Registration at 207-282-4489 x1 or email email@example.com
To sign up and book your lodging click here.
- Winter Programming
- General Summer Conference Information
- DEC 31: Setting Your Intentions
- JUN 14-23: Profound Treasury
- JUN 23 - JUL 6: Youth Camps
- JUL 6-12: RE Week
- JUL 13-19: ChoralFest
- JUL 13-20: GAYLA
- JUL 20-27: The Well - A Gathering of Multicultural UU Families
- Jul 20-27: Yoga Retreat
- JUL 20-27: Paddle Power
- JUL 27 - AUG 3: Family & Friends2
- AUG 3-10: UUFAF
- AUG 10-17: Circle of Music
- AUG 10-17: Company of Women
- AUG 18-22: Women's Healing Retreat
- AUG 18-24: Sacred Circle Dance at Ferry Beach
- AUG 19-25: Motivational Interviewing
- AUG 19-25: Soul Path Discoveries
- AUG 24-28: Only Love
- AUG 24-28: The Beach Getaway
- AUG 24-30: Quilting by the Bay
- AUG 30 - SEP 2: Labor Day Weekend
- Family Conferences
- Adult Conferences
- Ferry Beach Art
- Saving Our Shoreline
- Minister and Musician of the Week
- Our New Mission
- FBPA Media Policy