Become a Sustaining Donor
We’re growing. Last year has been our busiest ever. Our members are energized and a core group of our donors are generously giving so that we can keep up with years of deferred maintenance and debt. This enthusiastic group of members is excited to include more people! Won’t you join us?
As you know, Ferry Beach is so much more than just 32 acres and 19 buildings on the beach in beautiful southern Maine. Ferry Beach is the thousands of people who build the community anew each week, enjoy our unique educational and personal growth opportunities and renew their spirit.
We need your help! In 2016-17: We’re launching our first ever, year end annual giving/Sustaining Donor campaign. We know you love Ferry Beach and we are hoping you will enthusiastically and generously join us. Over the past several years Ferry Beach has increased its revenue by over 50% while controlling expenses.
We’re barely in the black and we have a long list of building and capital needs.
Increased annual giving has funded significant improvements in our conferences and campus facilities over the past few years.
124 Strong. Sustaining donors are the backbone of our recovery. They commit to provide a monthly gift to Ferry Beach. Won’t you consider joining us?
Our goal is 200 sustaining donors, investing each month in Ferry Beach. Sustaining Donors appreciate the value, history and beauty of this place. The incredibly loving community of Ferry Beach has touched them deeply.
Sustaining donors invest in the Beach for future generations. They provide a tax deductible; ongoing annual donation paid either monthly ($15 minimum), annually or quarterly ($50 minimum) through credit card charge or check.
To become a Sustaining Donor, please click "Become a Sustaining Donor" , or you can print out this authorization form and mail or fax it to Ferry Beach:
Thank you so very much.
(Life membership is not granted through an accumulation of Sustaining Donor gifts totaling $1000.)
- General Summer Conference Information >
- DEC 28-29: FUUTURES Leadership Skills
- DEC 29 - JAN 1: Starting the New Year with Loving Intentions
- JAN 5-7: Setting Your Intentions
- JAN 13-15: Discovering Unconditional Love at the Dunes
- JAN 19-21: The Creativity Connection
- FEB 2-4: White Privilege
- FEB 16-19: Quilting Retreat
- FEB 20-23: Senior High Our Whole Lives
- FEB 23-25: Winter Healing Retreat Weekend
- MAR 9-11: Active Hope - Turning Pain to Power
- MAR 16-18: Parenting Our Teens with Compassion
Summer Conferences & Camps
- Annual Meeting
- JUN 9-15: Work & Play
- JUN 9-12 or 12-15: Work, Play and Grow (Young Adult)
- JUN 15-24: Profound Treasury
- JUN 24-30 or JUN 30 - JUL 7: Youth Camps
- JUL 7-13: RE Week
- JUL 14-20: ChoralFest
- JUL 14-21: GAYLA
- Jul 21-28: Yoga Retreat
- JUL 21-28: Kayaking & Paddle Boarding
- JUL 22-27: Slow Fashion
- JUL 28 - AUG 4: Family & Friends
- AUG 4-11: UUFAF
- AUG 5-10: Motivational Interviewing
- AUG 11-17: Circle of Music
- AUG 11-17: Company of Women
- AUG 12-16: Women's Healing Retreat
- AUG 19 - 23: Sacred Circle Dance at Ferry Beach
- AUG 26-29: Only Love
- AUG 26-28: The Beach Getaway
- AUG 28-31: Our Whole Lives for Young Professionals
- AUG 26 - SEP 1: Quilting by the Bay
- Family Conferences
- Adult Conferences
- Ferry Beach Art
- Saving Our Shoreline
- Ferry Beach Ecology
- Minister and Musician of the Week
- Sign Up
- Mission 2017
- Holiday Share Party