It's Beach Time!!
American Canoe Association and L.L. Bean Stewardship Grant awarded to Ferry Beach.
The Fog Dogs, our paddling conference will be creating a staging area for paddler launch, cleaning up around the Saco Bay and restoring the dunes with a small grant we received from the ACA and L.L. Bean. For more information, go to the Kayaking/Paddler workshop page.
Reports from Ferry Beach's 2015 Annual Meeting are here.
What is Ferry Beach?
Ferry Beach Park Association is a retreat and conference center located on the coast of southern Maine. We offer engaging conferences, retreats, vacations, and youth camp, plus meeting and celebration spaces on our beautiful 32-acre oceanfront campus.
Wake up by the sea in our quaint cottages and halls, or at our campsites in the Grove. Our relaxed campus features a sand volleyball court, two playgrounds, an art studio, fire pit, outdoor chapel, and of course, the beach! Our dining hall provides healthy, delicious food and good coffee–no shopping, cooking, or cleaning necessary. And since this is Maine, lobsters are available every week!
Ferry Beach is a welcoming non-profit member organization. One visit to Ferry Beach and you'll know why generations of families and friends love it here. Join us this summer in our 116th year!
2016 Summer Conferences & Camps
- Conference Schedule 2017 and 2018
- Annual Meeting
- Boston Pride
- Work & Play >
- Profound Treasury: Buddhist Conference >
- Youth Camps >
- RE Week >
- Believing Out Loud
- Choral Fest >
- GAYLA >
- Getaway Weekend
- EcoSpirit >
- Yoga Retreat >
- Kayaking & Paddle Boarding >
- Family and Friends >
- UUFAF: UU Fellowship & Fun! >
- Power of Words >
- Creatively Aging with Grace (a Conference For Women) >
- Motivational Interviewing >
- Emma's Revolution in Concert
- Circle of Music >
- Healing Arts >
- Sustainable Practices at Home >
- 12 Step >
- Quilting by the Bay >
- Women's Healing Retreat >
- Labor Day Weekend
- General Summer Conference Information >
- 2016 Summer Conferences & Camps >
- The Sandy Dialogues
- Saving Our Shoreline
- Minister and Musician of the Week