Live the Dream. Ferry Beach Crew.
2018 and beyond!
The following positions are open:
WE ARE HIRING FOR THE SUMMER!
Do you live local and love the beach? We are hiring our summer staff. Many positions have been filled. Summer season begins June 9 through Labor Day Weekend. Considerations will be taken if you are not able to work the full summer.
Must be 16 or older to apply.
2018 Summer staff openings:
Weekend shifts will be required. Meals are included on working days.
Registration Office - all positions filled
Campground Office Supervisor
Programming and Set up
Ferry Beach Store Supervisor
We are looking for College Students for the following Summer Internships.
Marketing Internship - for more information, reach out to our Marketing Coordinator, Brian Johnson (email@example.com)
Art Internship - for more information, reach out to our Art Programs Director, Laura Vickery (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ferry Beach t-shirts will be provided to all staff to wear during their scheduled shifts.
Ways to send application:
1) Save or download file, and complete form by typing in the editable spaces. Save and email to email@example.com
2) Print and complete form, followed by one of these options:
- Scan and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax form to: 207.283.4465
- Mail form to:
5 Morris Ave.
Saco, ME 04072
- General Summer Conference Information
- Conference Schedule
Summer Conferences & Camps
- AUG 11-17: Circle of Music >
- AUG 11-17: Company of Women >
- AUG 12-16: Women's Healing Retreat
- AUG 20-24: Soul Path Renewal
- AUG 19 - 23: Sacred Circle Dance at Ferry Beach
- AUG 26-29: Only Love
- AUG 26-28: The Beach Getaway
- AUG 28-31: Our Whole Lives for Young Professionals
- AUG 26 - SEP 1: Quilting by the Bay >
- AUG 31 - SEP 3: Labor Day Weekend
- SEP 2: Labor Day Eve Singing Vigil
- Family Conferences
- Adult Conferences
- Ferry Beach Art
- Saving Our Shoreline
- Minister and Musician of the Week
- Our New Mission
- New Page