Are you someone’s daughter? Are you a Sister, Auntie, Mom or even Granny? Do you long for that sense of self you once had (perhaps pre-adolescence?) when you giggled with girlfriends; when you only had to be YOU? Come and be that authentic self again, … In the Company of Women.
Learn something new, re-discover joy, or safely share your grief, embraced in a friendly community of belonging; appreciated for who you are deep down, not the many roles we tend to take on as women; as nurturers, as lovers. By the way, however you identify your sexual orientation (Gay, Bi, Lesbian, or Straight…), no matter who you love, you are welcome here, …In the Company of Women.
The ocean waves, the intimate talks, the smiles and laughter; Ahhhh! Big Sigh. You deserve this! Magic has been known to happen during “Women’s Week.” We can truly express ourselves; and reclaim that Vital Spirit of Empowerment. Oh yes; as one participant said, “it’s like Soul Camp for the Feminine Heart!” Come relax, refresh and renew, … In the Company of Women.
You can look forward to activities such as: drumming, dancing, nature walks, massage, reiki, yoga, spirituality/ improved connection to intuitive wisdom, leisure time, “gathering solar rays,” enjoy guest speakers and concerts; music, singing, writing workshops, and the time honored summer camp tradition of arts & crafts! Come explore and/or just BE … In the Company of Women!
~ Note: We believe that no woman should be excluded due to lack of funds, so we have set up partial scholarships. There is also the possibility of a shortened stay or commuting for a day or more. In other words, a “no excuses” policy;… because you’re worth it!
Do you have a teen or child you would like to bring? We are running our E.A.R.T.H. Youth Program during this Conference. Learn more Here.
Membership $30 (individual) Couple/Family $50
Cost for Workshop and Meals: $498/per adult
Guest meal plan: $270/per adult
Full Meal Plan (all you want to eat buffet each meal)
Off Site/Commuter Rates (Meals extra):
$50/ day per adult
Lodging (6 nights):
Standard Dorm (3 or 4 beds): $660
Tent site: $240, RV site: $288, Large RV site: $300
Premium lodging available
Call Registration directly if you need help with registering. 207-282-4489 Ext 1.
- General Summer Conference Information
- Conference Schedule
Summer Conferences & Camps
- JUL 14-20: ChoralFest >
- JUL 14-21: GAYLA >
- Jul 21-28: Yoga Retreat
- JUL 21-28: Kayaking & Paddle Boarding >
- JUL 22-27: Slow Fashion
- JUL 28 - AUG 4: Family & Friends >
- AUG 4-11: UUFAF >
- AUG 5-10: Motivational Interviewing
- Aug 10-11: Transitions Workshop
- Aug 10 - 12: Understanding White Privilege
- AUG 11: Concert
- AUG 11-17: Circle of Music >
- AUG 11-17: Company of Women
- AUG 12-16: Women's Healing Retreat
- AUG 16: Evolutionary Astrology
- AUG 20-24: Soul Path Renewal
- AUG 19 - 23: Sacred Circle Dance at Ferry Beach
- AUG 26-29: Only Love
- AUG 26-28: The Beach Getaway
- AUG 28-31: Our Whole Lives for Young Professionals
- AUG 26 - SEP 1: Quilting by the Bay >
- AUG 31 - SEP 3: Labor Day Weekend
- SEP 2: Labor Day Eve Singing Vigil
- Family Conferences
- Adult Conferences
- Ferry Beach Art
- Saving Our Shoreline
- Minister and Musician of the Week
- Our New Mission
- New Page